quarta-feira, 10 de maio de 2017

The psychiatric crimes



These three scans correspond to the first pages of my criminal complaint after the crime of compulsory internment against me committed in the year 2013 of that still without any answers, and was sent at time to the Portuguese and to the European criminal court.

As i gave the account one day, a police or a fake police, appeared at my home delivering this document that i sent to the Portuguese court by registered mail and as all can see apparently there is even a court stamp with a date do not specify and a signature without name.

I still insist in the answers that are due to me concerning these crimes and the arrest of the judge imply on this crime as I considerer proved in my document.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário