segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2016

crimes on line



October, 2, 2016

I have been checking my September published texts and again in the most important ones, the same adulteration subtle technique, and this is for instance detected on the text that I published day 8, about the crimes of Durão Barroso and RTP, at the time of the FMI presence in Lisbon, matters that as all know had return in their multiple facets, values and connections with different tragedies.

I’m speaking about the text published at the same time of the video with the transcription of the mini DV tape, that I had call among referring other themes, the Thor Hammer, in the initial context of the sea disgrace in California, USA.

As you all can understand, this text as others, have a very precise description on the RTP, Portuguese public television news, and by it technical aspects, must be accurate, and the adulteration pattern his always the same, subtle changes in words, that make the possibility of compression of the readers weak, and retire the credibility to the demonstration of my arguments.

I won’t these peoples in front of a Court and there no reason, other that the cover done at multi levels, telecoms, and political and judiciary powers, to do not know exactly you is doing all these subtle adulterations on important texts concerning large killings. 

Once again appeared during the writing of this text, Rene net, a name that first time that appears is in one of the first correspondences exchange with the European criminal court, when I have try to present my compliant concerning the robber of my son and many others crimes, as described at time in full detail.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário