sábado, 1 de outubro de 2016

3 upload of the video 1132 M 30 09 2016 because the anterior was cut and adulterated by





the terrrorists and also this version add, some new material, and again the iamge of three X on the sky at more or less on the movie end. As you can see, they also disaranged again the codecs, and i did A lot af image treatment trying to recover a little the quality. These fuckers still have reel time acess to my pc and all the applications, and change everything they wont and as sadistics they are, they disaranged at the end of 40 hours labour.

I demand these peoples present to A court!  






they also stole rigth now online from my folder on my connected pc at the Av. Prior do Crato shop, the end claquete, that they had already suceed to take off from the video during my last encoding, where I gave the account on this crime of adulteration of this video version.

one of the sequences that they had adulterated, was concerning the awnser to the Ted Cruz senator and the police woman, the glove and this says about the importance on these facts or storyline

I publish here 3 frames of the new X, three, that appear again on the sky as accounted on the video now uplload



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário