quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015

941 M 18 03 2015, NY 911 CK keys and others details




the video 939 M 17 03 2015 to curia and to all, about nazi crimes and others details , published under in my last day of publishing before today, as been take away by the terrorist as I realized just now when entering this internet shop at  Lg s. Paulo, I link it again from my YouTube application even without knowing if they had cut or adulterer meanwhile some important information's, which means there are always criminal reason to do these crimes, in this blog they do not take away the link of the referred video, what do not dismiss the possibility of had changed it also here.indeed in the video that was missing, already I gave the account of the erasing of some takes that whore in it. I suppose that some of the robber of some of this information can be used to again kill at least here in Portugal, I detected in CM, yesterday, three car accidents deaths that seem clear a signature of another kind of fire, also FMI or apparently FMI was here in Portugal again

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário