segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2017

DUE THE CONSTANT ATTEMPTS OF MURDER THAT I’M SUBJECT BY THESE NAZIS


Due the constant attempts of murder that I’m subject by these Nazis, also by some strange recent deaths, here in Portugal, and because this attempts deal with question of security on health public domains, I will published here an extract of my actual manuscript where I gave the account, partial, on these attempts of murder, by the reasons explained  

During these 9 scans that I’m doing in a public shop with pt. telecom connection , by wireless they had reel time succeed to start doing some masks on the paper, and profit of course to still them, and then is highly probable that after I upload my originals, they will change by others with masks

other 8 pages of nine, at my blog to the great Britain beloved one link under

https://tothegreatbritainbelovedone.blogspot.pt/2017/12/55-due-constant-attempts-of-murder.html


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário