segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2017

21 02 2017 3 part 480 p

21 02 2017 3 part

These crimes trough AT, Finances authority and SS, social welfare are constant as proven many times during more than 10 years that the crime of robber of my son is going on and many times I have shown these kinds of documents of support that are evidences of their crimes and these acts of persecution are integrant part of my criminal complaint delivered to the European Criminal Court and archived as all my complaints until now, even the major crimes a robber of my son.
Last weekend my father came with a similar letter already open that I show again and comment in this video
I DEMAND THE FULL RESPECT OF MY RIGTHS AND THE RIGTHS OF MY SON
I DEMAND THESE PEOPLES PRESENT TO A COURT

Length 16:52

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário