terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016

an update, amplified and correted post, already in part published, concerning another crime of impeachment on a recent video VOGUE



CRIME DESCRIPTION


THIS VIDEO WAS CUT DURING THE ENCODE BY REMOTE ILLEGAL ACESS OR BY SCRIPT ON MY EDITING APPLICATION.
ONCE MORE 4 FOURS OF WORK LOST AND PROBABLY THEY HAD DONE ALREADY SOME ADULTERATION'S.

The total length of the video is as see on the claquete 1:41:51:06 and the terrorist cut the last part of the video during all the times that I had tried to encode it, and the cut version that is upload have only 01:10:48

I WON’T THESE PEOPLES IN FRONT OF A COURT

ON VOGUE VIDEO, CRIMES OF IMPEACHMENT AND ADULTERATION'S


As you can heard in the video, there is a sequence in my room, after the monologue in black (the image) where is again audible torture noises and the sound in the sound track is different and have noise, that the others takes do not have. 

This sentence upper was the first paragraph written 3/4 hours ago, but meanwhile THE TERRORIST SUCCEED BY SCRIPT TO IMPEACH THREE TIMES THE ENCODING OF THE VIDEO THAT I PUBLISH ABOVE IN THE CUT VERSION, IF I SOLVE THE PROBLEM, I WILL CORRECT IT
This is made on purpose by the terrorists that I demand to be present in front of a court, but as all know I’m claiming justice for these crimes more than 10 year without any answers at world level.

Who are the terrorist in this crime, is a fair question to rise?

By the radio news last day that I have published in my blog, 16 09 215, I hear as usual, very strange news, a political discussion concerning if the public attorney lady Joana Marques Vidal had behaviour herself properly or not, and as you all know, some whore also doing just before heavy hammer bombing upper my room, the usual crimes of torture that also aim my death.

These crimes, the hammer bombing whore registered on video in this one and the other before where they are really heavy, at a point that no one can doubt.

then the lady public attorney say on the radio, that research was going on under the umbrella of the secrecy that Portuguese law preview mainly to protect criminals and of course the honour and good name of them if one, and by other news with the judge that they call, the super judge, like Superman as I suppose on the past and I still insist, there was a reference to the Marquis case, which in plain language refers to Air France fall, and other small details with the ex PT PM Socrates.

The criminal hypocrisy of the public attorney is tremendous and a constant affront, as all know, I made complaint for the robber of my son in 2007 and I still do not have any answers, only the described crimes that arise with the public attorney, as in all the Portuguese authorities and even European like at the European criminal court.

I demand her demission an immediately arrest.

Then if the court listen the takes with noise made on purpose on this video, you understand, that they have try to disguise the hammer noises, that by the way that they are done, show that are not due for instance, as normal house cleaning, but I suppose they whore so in worry that they have done this noise also in the fallow take, as can be heard on the video, and this show that they had again committed the crime of adulteration and impeachment and for these crimes I demand jail as a compensation.

I’m try to put this video together from the day 13 09 201, which mean 5 days lost and a video that still have problems on audio in these refereed takes.

This is not only an artistic work, this deal with deadly tragedies around the world and some of these subjects are also approached in my actual manuscript published at seamatters.blogspot.pt
And the first question is this one, why there was this cover of Vogue on a pub mupi in one of the Lisbon streets write in French?

What they had aim with this unusual act, as many coming from pub that as I considered proved are deeply involved in many tragedies all around the world?

What the values and meaning of this campaign within the last images act by the French President Mr Holland?

Why they had use an image with this beautiful lady, on the bed, that is a kind of label image of me as explain on the past as also with others, like for instance beautiful Nicole Kidman doing Marylyn Monroe in an old photo magazine, integrant part of the JF Kennedy assassination?

Last time I have spoken with my parents before they leaving to holidays, day 28 July 2016, when I ask for my son, my father answer me, that about this subject, they had nothing to say to me, and this is the dark reality of this crime from 2006, which also says always that these terrorists still have my fathers in they hand, by reason that none tells me.

I suppose they oblige them to maintain this criminal status that as also proved give trillions to many worldwide and even political carriers and others similar criminal motivations.

This saying is very strange to listen from a father, this I say also as son.

I’m starting thinking that perhaps they prefer that I died rather telling me the truth, because in this international conspiracy crime I always subject to attempts of murder as proved behind any reasonable doubt.

All Portuguese and not only, authorities are covering this crime of a robber of a child, my son!
I demand the justice that is due to him and to me!

Meanwhile, which is after the upload of the cut video, I had try again to do the encoding at home, and one more crime was already done, I suppose they profit the connection and the time of the upload to change also the software on the sound card, because now the sound have now an overall bad quality. 

This show and prove to all that these terrorists have teams always on me and my work, and after publishing the upper text, they find again a new way of disguise.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário