domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

AN OLD POST FROM quinta-feira, março 26, 2015



as I say here in this video at 25 10 2013, this was the last time until this moment that I saw my son, if was my son, and not a one more trick crimes of the psychiatric s involved in this crime with the agreement of my father, must I also presume, because he do not tell me nothing about. this show how they are indeed twisted and perverted as Nazis are in their crimes, and also reinforce what I suspect, that they also have my father in their hands from the beginning of the robber of my son. Many accounted facts on the past prove this statement

By is high, almost mine, at 13 years of age, I suppose that was not him, and also by the face. More strange this had come at that point, because some days after my mother said to me, that the son of Vasco Geraldes has been target of aggression on the school and that they had broken is nose.

Further tries of contact with him, Vasco Geraldes, and recent in the lawyer line also coming from my father, finances persecutions, I had try also to contact his brother, João, and as accounted, also some strange facts arisen as accounted on video

I still insist in the immediate intervention of the European criminal court
I still insist in the immediate intervention of the European criminal court

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário