terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

1034 M 22 11 2015J



Again the video 1034, with corrected frame ( the image). I hope because I will not wait until the processing. I will check this next time. Of course one of the goals of the terrorist on this crime, was namely to do not allow to understand the code that they had already injected in the laptop and in the dell. Be aware that some words in last video had also been changed, and normally they do this to frame innocent peoples, perhaps they will do the same to this video, becauSe the first version under, we do not see the sync, sound and image, and this had gave them the time to change the words that they need to change to escape they criminal responsibilities.

I WONT THESE CRIMINALS STOPPED AND PRESENT TO A COURT

IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE NAZIS HANDS

just now I see the new government, where one of the minister, Vieira da Silva, that was deny on the pass within this crime of robber of my son, support, to eat, is again minister , perhaps on the same minister, solidarity 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário