segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

a demand to witness in next October 2015 concerning a process that i do not know


This document was delivered to me last week at Calvary police station of  at Lisbon, as all can see, the fields with the police identification without uniform that inside the station delivered to me,  are not fulfill, I´m asking if this is not again a trick pass. Also by the date to the inquiry, that i do not about what, because i´m not a witness but a complain, and as all know, concerning my many complaints during all these years I do not have any answers. There are also some stress lines in blue pen, and of course the name and the email, seems a contradiction in terms.  Possibly this are the normal pressure crimes. This will be comment in the next video, the 902 M 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário