sexta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2014

811 M 10 10 2014 the constant crimes of persecution through the portuguese state





811 M 10 10 2014, what seems to be a new persecutory crime 

Done through the department of finances, tax authorities, three apparent equal letters, on a false seizure of an inexistent car, based on an nonexistent VAT debt from the year of 2008, in the name of my former company, SIM. 

In this video I show to the court, the scans of these three apparently same letters with some manuscripts numbers in the face of them. Letters that are by themselves procedural crimes, because the configure the systematic crime of state of abuse of power, they are photocopies, with even the signature photocopied, and without white stamp, and as normally they do not present the documents or facts that prove what they claim to be on debt and base of the intend crime of seizure.

The departments of Vila Real and Montalegre had already try to commit against me a crime of robber of around 4 000 euros at the year 2011, based on false debts as I proved at time, and in this video is also included the video with the reference 31 10 2011 where I show to the court and to all, the last step on this attempt of robber, and a final letter from these departments saying that indeed, there was no debts. Now they seem return again, claiming a debt that corresponds to the period of years where before they had mounted the trick and the essay of robber.

I stress to the court, that I had present a criminal complaint to the public attorney considering this crime and demanding a criminal action and a compensation for this crime of persecution, and as seems normal in this highly corrupted country I still, after all these year without any answers!

I also remember that this crime of persecution trough state institutions is integrant part of my criminal complaint and is already sent to Curia, with all the elements and proves that I was forced to present at that time.

I also stress to the court an detail that had cane on one of they letters, a apparently missed writing on my name, that have a significance on other crimes, international ones, the PAC sub line, the shoot on a PAC (VIsão lines 95), a line which the last recent input had come from Obama during the world football championship, and just before a sequence of tragedy’s that include the fall of four planes and other individual deaths.

I still insist in front of the court on the demand of criminal action against these peoples and even the needed changes on procedural and legislation that had facilitated the existence of these constant crimes against the citizens of the republics.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário